Background

Monday, October 18, 2010

Where Does The Time Go?

I do believe that I am slacking when it comes to blogging. It seems like spring was in the air and now, all of a sudden, Christmas will be here before you know it. Usually, I don't get into the Christmas spirit until Christmas day. But last weekend, I spent a few days in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, TN. Leaves were starting to turn and if you can ignore the snail-pace traffic, the Smoky Mountains are one of the most beautiful spots in the world in the Fall. One of my favorite shopping places is The Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge. If only I could decorate a tree like they exhibit in that store. Such beautiful trees from traditional to funky. Of course I had to purchase some more ornamemts - love beachy and feathery ornaments.

Hopefully, we will decorate before Christmas this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment