Background

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Calgon, Take Me Away!

"TRANSPORTATION" is the topic for the ESN Scavenger Hunt this week!  After my fun-filled and hectic weekend with my family, I needed an evening of quiet and relaxation.  Remember the commercial for Calgon?  Yes, that sounded really good.  I have found some wonderful items from eCrater sellers that would help "take me away!" 

A nice Relax vinyl wall art featuring Relax, bubble bath, enjoy and soothe for the bath from Walls That Talk.  She has some other cute "relaxing" wall art in her store, too. 

After the relaxing bath, you might want a massage.  Here is a book, Massage The Ultimate Illustrated Guide, for the person in charge of giving you the massage.  You can find this book at Eccentric Thrifter.  Doesn't the lady on the cover of this book look relaxed?  

After my relaxing bubble bath and relaxing massage, I'll take a cup of tea (no lemon, please) in this beautiful tea cup.  A beautiful Franciscan Duet Cup and Saucer from Hazel's HodgePodge.  Curled up in an easy chair all snuggly in a soft robe with some soft music (Andy Williams comes to mind).  Oh, and maybe a fire in the fireplace.  How relaxing is that!

I hope you enjoyed being transported into my world of relaxation.  It's one of my favorite things to do.  Make sure you come and visit all the eCrater sellers at ESN and check out other great things for sale.       

3 comments:

  1. Lovely idea of being "transported" away from the cares of life.
    Thank you for including my item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Now that's my kind of transportation! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete