Background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sea Cruise

Well, slap me with a wet noodle!  Can't believe how fast time goes by - will do my best to get you all caught up on the ESN Scavenger Hunts - there have been some great themes that I have missed.  This week's scavenger hunt theme is "Seas".  My first thought was a carribean cruise and the lyrics of Sea Cruise started playing in my head.  Remember Sea Cruise by Frankie Ford?  Popular back in 1959, it was a fun song to dance to - rock n roll was in full swing!
As far as going on a sea cruise, no I haven't.  Don't think you can count cruising from Hilton Head to Savannah on the Spirit of Harbour Town as going on a cruise.  Some day I would really like to go on a carribean cruise visiting the carribean islands, lounging on the deck; reading a good book and listening to my favorite man in the whole world -
Luckily, I don't need to go on a cruise to listen to Jimmy Buffett!

Things I found at the eCrater stores of ESN Scavenger bloggers that I will need to go on my carribean cruise. 


A pair of Turquioise Blue Canvas shoes will look great while lounging on the deck.  You can find these at Bargain Express 

Here is a gorgeous embroidered monarch butterfly hat to keep the sun out of my eyes.  Comes from Embroidery Fashions Boutique and I'm sure you could get this in other colors
    
How stunning is this beautiful Silk Striped Top in turquoise, lavender, pink and green?  Would look gorgeous with white dress pants and perfect for evening dinner.  See this at Eccentric Thrifter - can't beat the price either.

 Love this tote from Barb's Bargains - Dragonfly Hobo Handbag.  Very stylish - use it as a handbag or tote.

And, of course, I will need to take some books - easy reads.  The Duke's Mistress looked intriguing.  This is just one of many that Comycgyrl has to choose from.   

So many things to choose from - this is just a sampling of some great items to take on that Sea Cruise from eCrater sellers.  

1 comment:

  1. I've never been on a cruise either. We should get together and take a break one of these days! Awesome post. Now I'm in the mood! Thanks for including my item!

    ReplyDelete