Background

Friday, June 17, 2011

Closing A Store

I have been thinking for some time now about closing my Highwire (BISI) store.  It would just be easier to have 2 vintage collectible stores instead of 3.  One wall of boxes could be Auctiva Commerce and the other wall would be eCrater.  Yeah, I'm running out of wall space.  I really don't do anything with the BISI store, anyhow.  Not sure why I keep getting sales there.
 
But earlier this week I received a notice that Highwire was going to start charging me $19.95 for my store.  Currently, I pay $9.95 for InkFrog which includes my Highwire store.  I don't think the $19.95 includes the InkFrog either.  Don't use the InkFrog either.  The deadline is 7/1.  So, I have been busy all week transferring the items from Highwire to eCrater and Auctiva Commerce.  Shhhhh - please keep it quiet so I don't lose anything before it all gets transferred.

But just wanted to let you know just in case you click on something to go to my Highwire store and get one of those "ooops" pages.  Actually, I like my "ooops" page for Highwire - wrote it myself!  Wish eCrater and Auctiva Commerce had one that you could customize.  It's amazing how money motivates me!

1 comment:

  1. I closed one of mine this week. I'm going to concentrate on the two I enjoy and a few social sites and that's it. I figure if the theory/practice is good enough for Warren Buffet, it's good enough for me!

    ReplyDelete