Background

Monday, June 13, 2011

Music In My Heart

I love all types of music - classical, big band, early rock, beach music, country and bluegrass.  For our ESN Scavenger Hunt, we are looking for "music" items.

Found this Bird Lover Cardinal T-Shirt at Embroidery Fashions Boutique that has an embroidered cardinal.  Love to listen to the song that the cardinals sing.  Use to try and imitate them when I was a child. 

Found a wonderful Music Stand Figurine at Hazel's HodgePodge.  I think this is so cool.  Reminds me of going to the symphony - don't know why.  Maybe it is because it looks so formal like the orchestra and conductor wearing black tails and long dresses with the music stand in front of them.   
Then I went to Eccentric Thrifter and look what I found.  The movie Evita with Madonna.  A great story with some great songs.  Like You Must Love Me and Don't Cry For Me Argentina

I am a little late in posting this.  I did start early last week - really I did.  Just didn't get out the gate.  But, I think I found some real cool "music" items.  You can check these and other great items form the ESN sellers

Also, please check out my bookstore - CAROLINABLUELADY Book Treasures and find some great coffee table books about some of the great musicals in the Performing Arts category.   

2 comments:

  1. Saving the best for last with another great post! Thanks for including my video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your blogs. Thanks for including my "music stand".

    ReplyDelete