Background

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The ESN Red, White and Blue Scavenger Hunt

The scavenger hunt at ESN this week is Red, White and Blue for the July 4th holiday.  I am at a loss to think of anything clever for Red, White and Blue items.  I mean Red, White and Blue are the colors of our flag - white stars, red and white stripes and the blue square that the white stars are sewn onto.  Nothing clever is popping in my head.  My mother's birthday was on July 4th - we always had a family get-together for her and my sister-in-law baked her cake.  It was always decorated like the American flag with white frosting, blueberries and strawberries. 

Here's my Red, White and Blue............. 

RED
for the Royal Creations In Hawaii Shirt with red and white flower in stripes from
WHITE



BLUE
  Please visit these and other eCrater sellers on eCrater Sellers Network.  Hope you all had a fantastic
4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment