Background

Monday, August 1, 2011

ESN Scavenger Hunters Love Candy!

The ESN Scavenger hunt last week was for Candy.  I know, I'm late on this one so I picked a "candy" item from each of the ESN scavenger hunters.  We all have our favorite candy whether it be chocolate, fruit or mints.  There are the special candies associated with Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter and Halloween into Thanksgiving.  And, don't forget the box of candy for Mother's Day. 
I can't really say I have a favorite, there are so many that I love - Hersey with Almonds, Mounds, Heath Bars and Midnight Milky Ways (they use to be called Forever Yours back in the '50s and then they disappeared for decades).  So glad they have finally brought them back. Oh, and I love Turtles, chocolate-covered caramels, truffles, chocolate-covered raisins and M&M peanuts. 
When your kids were little, did you ever hide the candy so you could have it all for yourself?  I did - use to hide the Hersey Kisses and once they were in bed, I'd treat myself!  Later, my girls told me they knew where they were all along.
From left to right, here are the candy treats I found at the eCrater stores of the ESN Scavenger Hunters....      

Candy Hearts Valentine Kids Red Embroidered Sweatshirt from Embroidery Fashions Boutique

Vinyl Wall Quote Decal "Chocolate Promise" from Walls That Talk

Holiday Treats Barbie 1997 Special Edition from Barb's Bargains

Lenox Holiday Tree Candy Dish from Whatnot Gems

Simple Easy Candy Recipes Cookbook from Eccentric Thrifter

Toy Story 2 Jessie Candy Dispenser from Bargain Express

Gaea Fairy Pewter Nut Box from Twilight's Slumber

Wilton Candy Tin Mold Barcelona Classic from ComycGyrl

Mikasa Holiday Landscape Bon Bon from Hazel's HodgePodge

I would say we ESN Scavenger Hunters have the subject of CANDY covered.  Please check out these stores for other great finds to help you indulge in your candy favorites and don't forget to check my store, too at CAROLINABLUELADY Vintage Collectibles.

Hmmm! Hmmm! Good! and I'm not talking about Soup!   

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you included everybody in this one. Makes me want candy, though. Sure hope next week's hunt isn't about food! Thank you so much for including Bargain Express :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly "made up for lost time" on this one! Nice Blog! Like the way you linked to store AND item. Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Wonder if it's too late to run to the store for candy! Thanks for including our quote.

    ReplyDelete