Background

Monday, October 24, 2011

Yummy Pumpkin Pie For Me

Last week's scavenger hunt at ESN was Pumpkin.  Some people will think of Jack-O-Lanterns and all the ways you can decorate them or Fall decorations with pumpkins, Indian corn, gourds, bittersweet and mums.  But when I hear the word pumpkin, it is pumpkin pie that comes to mind.  Yummy pumpkin pie for me!  I love pumpkin pie!

So I thought it would be fun to search through other scavenger hunters' eCrater stores to see what neat things I could find for the dining table.  Here are a couple of things I found.

A beautiful pair of ceramic candle holders with pumpkins, fall leaves and Indian corn from Eccentric Thrifter - perfect for the Thanksgiving buffet.

Then I found a ceramic salt and pepper set at ComycGyrl.  A big acorn with a squirrel - perfect for the fall table. 


At CAROLINABLUELADY Vintage Collectibles, you'll find a Harker Chesterton Pate sur Pate Turkey Platter.  Perfect for a small gathering after the big feast.  Ah, only 31 days until Pumpkin Pie day.    

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so clever! Love this take on pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb :D (I'll arm wrestle you for a piece of that pie LOL!)

    ReplyDelete