Background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Warmth of Spring Flowers

I just cleaned my patio table and chairs.  The umbrella is back up to ward off the the glare of the sun.  The roses are blooming.  The scent of the tea olive bush The deep burgandy and purple irises line the deck.  Time to sit outside and listen to the birds, enjoy the warmth of the spring sun and the fragrance of the beautiful spring flowers.  There is nothing more relaxing than having a glass of ice tea and reading the first "beach" novel of the year.


Our ESN Scavenger Hunt theme this week is "spring flowers."  Avon introduced the Summer Fantasy collection in 1983 that represents "spring flowers" perfectly.  The Summer Fantasy collection includes a Summer Fantasy Serving Tray, tall Summer Fantasy Glass Tumblers and an Outdoor Summer Fantasy Scented Candle in a tin with a floral motif.  Pretty red flowers.  You can find the Avon Summer Fantasy collection at CAROLINABLUELADY Vintage Collectibles

Relax in the joy of Spring    

5 comments:

  1. Lovely collection and perfect for Spring. Excellent blog as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You have a lovely blog, and I'm a new follower!
    Best,
    Anne ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne. I am following you, too. You have a very beautiful kitty. Just lost my Sadie Cat a few months ago and pictures of your cat made me smile.

      Delete
  3. I love geraniums and this is a great set to perk up any mood! I bet hummingbirds will find it attractive too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love geraniums, they are all over France in window boxes. Great photos and blog!

    ReplyDelete