Background

Friday, April 13, 2012

Wildflowers

For the ESN Scavenger Hunt, we are looking for flowers.  When I first saw this, I knew it was going to be my pick.  In a field full of roses I am a wildflower - what a wonderful thought!  I think this applies to all the women in my family going back to my grandmother.  I'll just leave it at that.
You can find this and some other great vinyl wall lettering and decor at Walls that Talk.  Life is short, so have fun and be a wildflower.

Visit ESN and meet Walls that Talk and other fantastic eCrater sellers.

3 comments:

  1. Great post, yes, we are all wildflowers and should be having fun, life IS short, thanks for the great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider myself a wildflower too. I like knowing that God plants those - not humans - therefore they are more special :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't thought of it like that. I like that!

    ReplyDelete