Background

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wishing For A Day At The Pool

I am still anticipating spending the weekend sitting by the pool, reading the new Dorothea Benton Frank book and floating on the raft to cool off.  Unfortunately, the weather is not cooperating.  After such a pleasant winter and hot spring, it has been cool this past month.  The pool water is still too cold for me, although the grandkids did jump in last weekend.  They said it wasn't cold.  Somehow I just didn't believe them since their teeth were chattering.  No, I didn't fall for it.
This week, our ESN Scavenger Hunt theme is swimming.  My totes that I use for the beach are getting kind of raggedy.  I found this really cute tote at Embroidery Fashions Boutique
Isn't this just the cutest?  A Jersey Shore Girl toteI love it!  I know my granddaughter would too.  This beach tote features a detailed shore scene including a beach umbrella, sand chairs and flip flops.  Also includes a place for the keys.  Embroidery Fashions Boutique does their own embroidery work and can also do custom work.  Having a special tote with each grandchild's name might be a good way of getting the kids to carry their own stuff to the beach.  Just another fabulous eCrater store that you should check out for vacationing beach wear you won't find at the beach.   

Now if you are looking for some "beachy" jewelry, check out my eCrater store CAROLINABLUELADY Vintage Collectibles where you will find some great Avon vintage jewelry.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog landscape matches this post. One of these day it will be pool weather; then you'll wish it was cooler again lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice blog! Enjoy the kids!

    ReplyDelete