Background

Saturday, January 5, 2013

GET READY FOR 2013

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Year's with family and friends.  I think 2012 turned out to be one of the most exciting, fun and happy years of my life - a combination of the new and old blending together.
This was my fabulous 2012! 


Question Mark and The Mysterians at James Park, Evanston, IL on July 19, 2012

Their #1 hit - 96 Tears was released in 1966!




He is just hmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm!






Went to Hilton Head with my family - hadn't been able to go for 3 years
Jascha and Kyler checking out a crab trap


Went to Austin and San Antonio, TX in October 2012 (my first flight since 9/11)
The Alamo

Howl At The Moon with Vicki, me and Diane 




Being serenaded by a mariachi band at dinner along the Riverwalk




Gruene Hall around noon - cowboys and beer and 2-steppin'

 


The San Antonio Riverwalk - beautiful!




 Great food, the rodeo and dancing the 2-step at Tejas Rodeo Company in Bulverde, TX



Carolina Beach, NC 11/30/2012
 Taking the ferry to Southport for a little Christmas shopping with Sally and Diane

What a beautiful way to end the year - waking up just before the sunrise at Carolina Beach!


What a wonderful year!  
Happy New Year 

No comments:

Post a Comment